Institutions and investigators agree to grant Databrary rights with respect to any data they contribute and their use of Databrary.
Databrary reserves the right to:
- Redistribute the data in Databrary in accordance with investigator’s wishes and the permissions chosen by depicted individuals.
- Promote and advertise data.
- Describe, catalog, validate and document data.
- Store, translate, copy or re-format data in any way to ensure its future preservation and accessibility.
- Incorporate metadata or documentation.
- Revoke sharing of data that pose a risk of violating confidentiality, harm or embarrass individuals, or create other ethical problems.
- Revoke access to Databrary for ethics violations by any person.